10. OPENING NIGHT – Several Brevard musical and dramatic offerings will be playing up and down the Space Coast. From Melbourne Civic Theatre’s NIGHT OF THE IGUANA, Henegar Center’s 9 to 5 to Cocoa Village Playhouse’s LA CAGE AUX FOLLES and Titusville Playhouse’s A FEW GOOD MEN.
9. BREVARD COUNTY MANATEES VS. TAMPA YANKEES – The Brevard Manatees will celebrate our nation’s military as they take on the Tampa Yankees in a weekend series from May 17-18 at Space Coast Stadium. details
8. CONCERT IN THE PARK – Every third Saturday of the month, the City of Palm Bay hosts the Concert in the Park, a series of concerts featuring various musical genres. details
7. FOOD TRUCKS & MOVIE IN THE PARK – The City Of Cape Canaveral also hosts a Movie in the Park every 3rd Saturday of the month. details
6. ASTRONAUT ENCOUNTER -Enjoy an out of this world experience with the Astronaut Encounter at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Enjoy a chef-prepared buffet lunch and meet Dr. Jim Reilly, who flew on three shuttle missions during his career as a NASA astronaut. details
5. BCSO ENFORCERS VS. COURT KINGZ The Brevard County Sheriff Office Enforcers will take on the Court Kingz on Saturday, May 17 at Viera High School. Tip off is at 7pm. details
4. DELTA IV ROCKET LAUNCH– On Friday, May 16, United Launch Alliance will make their second attempt to send a Delta 4 rocket carrying the Air Force’s sixth Block 2F navigation satellite into space. details
3. ENDANGERED SPECIES DAY – Brevard Zoo will celebrate Endangered Species Day with a four-day celebration. This event will provide a fun opportunity for Brevard Zoo guests to learn about the importance of protecting endangered species. details
2. COCOA VILLAGE SUMMER ARTS & CRAFT FAIR -Both Delannoy and Brevard will be taken up by hundreds of artists and crafters representing various mediums such as painting, clay, sculpture, glass, leather, fiber, wood, and mixed media. details
1. THUNDER ON THE BEACH- Space Coast Super Boat Grand Prix returns to Florida”s Space Coast May 14-18, 2014. details
For more offerings, check out the Space Coast Office of Tourism’s (SCOT) official website at http://www.visitspacecoast.com!